Day Sixteen

The days seem to be blurring into each other. Yesterday was the first day that I broke and finally ordered American Deli from Uber Eats. It had been over a month since Daniel and I had eaten out anywhere.

We've also decided to create a small business called Ninth Planet Services to begin cleaning Daniel's office two times a week. Once normal work resumes for me, I could only clean there on the weekends.

A lot of things are up in the there. It's extremely difficult to hold long periods of focus. I've had existing problems with attention all my life but being home by myself doesn't appear to make things any easier. I am a introvert, but I am someone that needs some human interaction to be held accountable to things.

Before long, I believe things will go back to normal. One can only hope

Comments