Day Ten

Listening to a live chill hip hop station while writing this :) . The weather is wonderful today and my spirits are up. I'm afraid of having to go back to work and feel dead and tired all the time. Driving for two hours a day is not easy, but it's probably what most commuters have to do.

Writing down a rough schedule seems to help me accomplish a little bit more nowadays. I still get up and walk around but it feels more productive now. If anything, keeping fit and active are important mainstays that I would like to keep around, since obesity seems to be a significant risk factor for COVID-19 complications.

Working from home is wonderful but at the same time, hard to focus and hard to keep on task. I have roughly 4 more weeks of "working from home" until they tell us to go back on my job site. I really don't want to go and already dreading it...

Comments